Now that you’ve discovered what Funnel Rolodex is all about, you might be wondering what are the things you can do with this marketplace. We’ve mentioned that you can be a seller who wants to earn by offering his/her exceptional skill in funnel building or a buyer who’s looking for excellent service providers that can do things done for him/her.
The remaining question is HOW?
That is why in this article, we present to you the 5 COOL THINGS you can do with Funnel Rolodex as well as the step-by-step instructions on how to do it. So read carefully!
Before you can enjoy the services offered by this marketplace, you first have to create an account.
- Go to marketplace.funnelrolodex.com and you’ll find the log in page.
- You can click the blue button that says START SELLING or click the JOIN button
- Fill up the information needed like username (make it sound unique and nice because people will see it when they’re looking at your services,make sure you don’t have any spaces).
- Give your email, password then confirm your password.
- Check the box saying that you’re 18+ years old.
- Read the Terms of Service and then check the box saying that you agree to Funnel Rolodex’s terms.
- Click Sign Up.
2. Set up your profile.
In order to capture the buyer’s attention, you have to build a strikingly good public profile. You know what they say, the first impression lasts.
- Log in to your funnel rolodex account.
- Go to Account >Profile Settings.
- Give your full name.
- You can choose to add an Avatar or Profile Picture.
- Tips on choosing your Avatar:
- Get a professional photographer to take your photo.
- Showing your face is essential if you want to be taken seriously.
- You need to be the star of your profile photo.
- Use an updated photo.
- Dress for success.This will help you establish your branding and how you differentiate yourself from the crowd and project the right image to the public.
- Smile! It can help you break down barriers and forge lifelong relationships.
- Then say something about yourself by writing a description that builds authority by telling people what you’ve done and what you can do. The space allotted won’t allow you to write too much so maybe you can put a link to your portfolio for further information.
- Use this space to your advantage to make sales. This information will appear on your public profile so that potential buyers can get to know you better.
- Then click SAVE.
3. Create a gig or service.
As a seller, you need to start creating your services in order to start making money.
- If you’ve already created your account, click on the START SELLING button. This will allow you to create a new service.
- Create a title. Put your desired price and remember that you’ll be making 80% of that.
- Choose the category that best suits your service.
- Choose a subcategory if you want to add one.
- You can upload images by clicking Add Image. Each listing requires at least one. The first one will serve as the thumbnail.
- Write a description and format it how you want.
- When you offer a service, you might need some resources to make deliverables like images, script, or any number of things. You can put that information in the Instructions space.
- Add the guaranteed delivery time. This is the timeframe in which you will fulfill this service on your orders. Be sure to give yourself ample time to complete it, that way you’re not making promises that you can’t deliver on. Also take into consideration, that this is a conversion point for many buyers who are looking for a quick turnaround.
- If you want to guarantee your work and say “if you don’t like it you can give it back” you’ll first need to have a finished project on hand. You can only make refunds on completed services. Write your terms for your Refund Policy. If you don’t want to offer a refund, that’s still okay.
- You can also fill up the Maximum Orders Queued at a time. Your service will not show when active orders hit the limit. This helps to prevent overselling and customer complaints.
- You can also add EXTRAS or add-ons to the service you’re offering. Just fill-up the title, price, and duration.
- Check the box saying that you agree to the Responsible User Guidelines.
- Hit SAVE & SUBMIT.
- Go to the SELLER portion > Manage Services and make sure that the gig you created is active. You’ll still need to wait for your gig to be approved by the Admin and usually within the day they will check and go through each gig to make sure that it’s legit, filled-up properly, and is good to go live.
- After that, you can now start selling and people can now buy your service.
There will come a time when you’ll feel that the service you’re offering is not yet ready to go live or you want to stop offering them, this is when you’ll need to learn how to manage your services.
- Click your profile then under Seller > Manage Your Services.
- All your services will show up in this area.
- What you can do is activate, pause, or delete your services.
- In order to edit a service, it has to be in Active status.
- Choose the service you want to edit by checking the box and if you want to pause it, click pause.
- The status will then be changed to “paused”.
- If you want to reactivate it, just do the same process and then click active. The same goes for the delete option.
5. Start as a buyer.
If your reason for using funnel rolodex is to outsource services for your business, you need to learn how to look for the right seller in the rolodex. Don’t worry because Funnel Rolodex is designed to search and find services easily.
- Go to marketplace.funnelrolodex.com
- You can look around by clicking on the services tabs (Funnel Strategy, Funnel Building, Backpack, etc.) or just by using the Find Services search button.
- Once you click on a tab, you’ll be presented with a number of sellers offering the service you’re looking for.
- Use the filters on the left portion of the page to help you find specifically what you’re looking for. You can filter by subcategories, delivery time, price, response time, or rating.
- Once you’ve chosen your seller, it will take you to the seller’s public profile where you can see an overview of the service, the prices, and reviews.
- You can’t actually contact the seller without making a profile (see number 1).
- If you already have an account, all you have to do is log in then click the BUY NOW button.
- It will now take you to the process of purchasing.
- Tip: You can message the seller first and ask questions about their services before putting your money on the line.
- Once you start buying services, it will show up on Profile > My Purchases.
And there you have it!
You got all the things you need to know to basically use Funnel Rolodex. So, what are you waiting for? Start making your account now by using the steps above.
Make sure to check out our interview with Dave Woodward of the Clickfunnels Radio, click here.